We provide the following information with regard to your personal data being processed.
This policy is provided pursuant to article 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, because your personal data were gathered by the dental professional, our partner, who you visited to receive the BlancOne treatment, and entered into the BlancOne Pro app.
I – General Provisions
1. Controller: Identification and Contact Details
The Controller is: IDS S.p.A., represented by the pro tempore legal representative, (Italian tax code (C.F.): 00316290105 and VAT no.: IT00786780098), with registered office at Via Valletta San Cristoforo n. 28, 17100, Savona, Italy; email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, P.E.C. (certified email): email@example.com, telephone: +39 019 862080.
2. Methods of Processing
- a) We collect only and exclusively the personal data required for the purposes specified below.
- b)Processing of the collected data is performed pursuant to the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency.
- c) We periodically check the correctness of the data in our possession; to this end, we ask you to notify us of any modifications to the data in our possession.
d) We process the data in such a way as to guarantee their integrity and security.
e) The data are processed with computerised means.
f) Our personnel are bound by confidentiality, and are required to guarantee the secrecy of all information acquired when performing their duties.
3. Disclosure of Data
- Your personal data:
- *) Will not be distributed or disseminated in any case;
- *) Will not be transferred;
- *) May be processed by designated persons/employees/contractors with written assignment, confidentiality agreements and appropriate instructions for correct processing in order to guarantee correct and timely supply of the services provided, as well as correct performance of day-to-day company operations.
- *) May be transmitted to third parties – professionals and/or consultants, credit institutes, ICT companies – if this is necessary to comply with legal obligations, judicial orders, or to protect a legitimate right or interest of the Controller.
- Third parties performing processing on behalf of the Controller have been nominated in writing as Processors in accordance with article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
4. Retention Period for Personal Data
- Your personal data will be stored:
- *) For a maximum period of ten (10) years from the last access to the “restricted area”, for the purposes outlined in point 8);
- *) Unless consent is revoked, for a period of five years from collection, for the purposes laid out in point 11) ;
- *) Unless consent is revoked, for a period of five years from the last BlancOne treatment for the purposes laid out in point 14).
- In the event of disputes your personal data will be retained until their conclusion. Upon expiry of these terms, your data will be rendered anonymous or erased, unless retention is necessary for further and different purposes provided for by law.
5. Rights Which You, as Data Subject, May Exercise:
- *) Access (article 15 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- You have the right to access your personal data, and to the following information: a) Purposes of the processing b) Categories of personal data processed c) Recipients to whom they have been or will be transferred d) Retention period for the personal data, or criteria to determine them e) Policy and clarifications regarding the rights of the Data Subject It is the responsibility of the Controller to provide a copy of the personal data subject to processing and/or the policy outlining your rights.
- *) Rectification and Erasure (articles 16 and 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- You have the right to obtain, without undue delay: rectification (correction) of inaccurate personal data, supplementation of incomplete personal data, deletion of personal data which are no longer required for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- *) Restriction of Processing (article 18 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- You have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of your personal data, whenever one of the situations provided for by article 18 of Regulation (UE) 2016/679 occurs. If requested, we will provide you with specific and detailed information in relation to the exercise of that right.
- *) Data Portability (article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- You have the right to receive the personal data provided to the Controller in a commonly used and legible format, or to request its transfer to another Controller.
- *) Objection to Processing (article 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
- You have the right to object, at any time, for reasons relating to your specific situation, to the processing of personal data regarding you. In this case, your data may not be further processed, unless the Controller demonstrates the existence of prevailing legitimate reasons, or the need to determine, exercise or defend a right in legal proceedings.
6. Exercising your Rights
The rights laid out in point 5 must be exercised by making a specific request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
If you consider that the processing of your personal data is being performed in violation of your rights, you may make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority for the member state in which you habitually work or reside, or in the place where the alleged violation occurred. For further information, visit: www.garanteprivacy.it.
II – Processing of Data to Provide the Requested Services: Website Login
8. Purposes of the Processing
- The processing of the data gathered is designed to guarantee:
- a) Logging in to the BlancOne platform (“restricted area” and use of the connected services: download the certificate for the treatment performed by your dental professional and keep track of all your BlancOne treatments;
- b)Performance of organisational and administrative activities related to the service offered;
- c) Compliance with the legal obligations which the Controller is subject to.
9. Personal Data Subject to Processing
Your personal and contact information and any other data whose processing is necessary for pursuit of the purposes listed in point 8 are subject to processing.
10. Legal Basis for the Processing
- The aforementioned processing is founded on the following legal bases::
- – Implementation of a contract and/or precontractual obligations, in relation to the purposes specified in points 8 a) and b);
- – Compliance with a legal obligation, in relation to the purposes specified in point 8 c).
III – Processing of Data for Purposes of Analysing and Improving the Effectiveness of Our Products and for Statistics
11. Purposes of the Processing
- The processing of the data gathered is designed to:
- a) Verify and improve the effectiveness of our products;
- b) Produce statistical results relative to the type and quantity of BlancOne products used by our dental professional partners.
12. Personal Data Subject to Processing
Specific data relating to any recorded side effects, as well as any other data whose processing is necessary for pursuit of the purposes listed in point 11, are subject to processing.
The personal data you have authorised us to process for the above purposes will not be transferred to third parties.
13. Nature of Providing Data and Legal Basis for the Processing
Providing your data is optional: refusal to do so would make it impossible to achieve the purposes laid out in point 11. The aforementioned processing is founded on the following legal basis: free and informed consent, to be expressed by checking the corresponding box.
You can revoke this consent at any time, by sending a request to the following email address: email@example.com.
Revocation of consent does not affect the legitimacy of previously performed processing.
IV – Processing of Data for Information/Promotional Purposes
14. Purposes of the Processing
Processing of the collected data is for the purpose of sending information and/or promotional material in relation to the products and offers reserved for you.
15. Personal Data Subject to Processing
Your personal information and contact details are subject to processing. The personal data you have authorised us to process for the above purposes will not be transferred to third parties.
16. Nature of Providing Data and Legal Basis for the Processing
- Providing your data is optional: refusal to do so would make it impossible to send information and/or promotional material relating to the products and offers reserved for you.
- The aforementioned processing is founded on the following legal basis: free and informed consent, to be expressed by checking the corresponding box.
- You can revoke this consent at any time, by sending a request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revocation of consent does not affect the legitimacy of previously performed processing.